Monday, September 7, 2009

People blog because...

There are certain people love blogging because it became their Online diaries. Well, that was my reason too before. I dont have any idea how to make my posts intresting, until one day, I surf the net for the most #1 blogsites. I look, read, analyze their works/posts then I got the idea. As of now, my blog wont still be intresting site. But I'll try my best in here. Comments and Suggestions on how to be a better blogger are really appreciated =)
So anyways, I have an entry, on my last blog, which about, "Why do we blog?" First of all, I dont know if some people/bloggers know whats the real meaning of blog.

I didn’t know the real reason why I am blogging again. I’ve been asking myself the question: Why do I blog?

1. I blog to share my opinions and ideas.
2. I blog to express my thoughts and feelings that I can’t in the real life.
3. Blog helped me a lot to improve my English grammar and writing skills.
4. I blog to meet new friends.
5. I blog to earn money online.
6. I blog simply because it is my HOBBY.


---
Welcome back to me :)
This is my new blog.

2 comments: